Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vero Modero - Jesylilo






Vero Modero - Gift hunts:
* Night of the Wolf (complete outfit)
Date: Dec 15th-January 15th
Hint: Colorful and cozy ladies will guide you to me.

Macaquinho branco com chapéu de pele. Super bonito. 
* Unwrapped Hunt - (Top, blouse, skirt,socks)
Date: Dec 3 - 31st
Hint: though I am not round I am named a baloon. 

* Secret Santa Hunt - (jeans, red blouse)
Date: dec 10-31st 

Hint: I am so close in between being formal or married.
* Frozen Treats Hunt - (golden pants, blouse)
Date: Dec 15th-jean 15th 

Hint: My only purpose to be here is to guide your way.
* Candy Cane 4 - (red sweater)
Date: Dec 1st-24th 

Hint: Not all of us want to be hidden behind a curtain but certainly I am.

Todas as roupas são os prêmios da Vero Modero nas diversas Caçadas.

Jesylilo - Promo: Lazy Sunday - Light Skin 22, L$ 75, only!
A promoção de hoje é essa skin por apenas L$ 75.

Shape: Aeon - Zinner Shapes 
Hair: Skura - Analog Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit!

Google+ NewsAlloy button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner