Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Zinner Gallery (My Rezz Birthday)


 
 

 







On 13th was my rezz birthday and I forgot it but now I would like to say  thanks to all my friends for stay with me during 7 years.  And I have a gift for all my readers for this special date: All Zinner Gallery stuff for only 10, 20, 30 lindens, new releases included!
Hurry up! Only for few days!


Zinner Gallery - New Releases: 
* Tropical Christmas Tree with animated lights (available 7 colors) - L$ 30;
* Christmas Bench Set  with coconut tree, picture, bench, animated pose - L$ 20;
* Tropical Christmas Set with coconut tree with lights, parasol, beach chairs, cushions, pose - L$ 30;
* Tropical Christmas Boat with christmas tree w/ lights, boat, pose - L$ 30;
* Merry Christmas Clothesline - L$ 30;
* Christmas Gift Box - L$ 5 each;
* Life's Flower Mandala - Animated - L$ 30.

No dia 13 fiz aniversário do Second Life e, simplesmente, esqueci, mas agora gostaria de agradecer à todos os meus amigos que ficaram comigo nesses 7 anos ininterruptos de mundo virtual.  E para comemorar, quero dar presentes à todos os meus especiais leitores. Porisso, coloquei todos os produtos da Zinner Gallery por apenas 10, 20 e 30 lindens.  Incluindo os lançamentos!  Mas, apenas por alguns dias...corram!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit!

Google+ NewsAlloy button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner