Thursday, November 14, 2019

Zinner Shapes & Gallery











Hi Beautiful People!

Yesterday was my Rezz Day (13 SL years) but the gift is for you.
Only for 24 hours at my Zinner Shapes & Gallery

* Camila Shape for Laq Leia Bento Head,
* Bia Shape for Lelutka Bianca Bento Head.
* Rafaela Shape for Laq Noelle Bento Head, 
* Renata Shape for Laq Rina Bento Head,
* Aphrodite Shape for Akeruka Cleo Bento Head, 
Only L$ 100 each. 

Thirteen years ago on this date I entered Second Life in order to take my real life career to the metaverse and I opened the first Psychological Clinic in a virtual world. 

During all these years, without interruption, heard thousands of stories about aches and pains and I could expand my knowledge about the Psychic Disorders that affect humans. And, just like in my real life office, I felt happy to promote emotional restructuring of these people. I made many friends from various parts of the world and still charm me with the beauty of our plurality, traditions and habits that make us unique. 

After all, we are humanity.

I wish to thank you my customers, readers, and friends for all your support in all these years and I hope we can walk together for more good times.


Brotherly hugs,
Irkisis Zinner


Ontem foi meu aniversário do Second Life, mas o presente é para você!
Apenas por 24 horas em minha loja Zinner Shapes & Gallery lançamentos de shapes com preços ultra promocionais:

* Camila Shape para cabeça Bento Laq Leia;
* Bia Shape para cabeça Bento Lelutka Bianca;
* Rafaela Shape para cabeça Bento Laq Noelle;
* Renata Shape para cabeça Bento Laq Rina;
* Aphrodite Shape para cabeça Bento Akeruka Cleo. 
Apenas por L$ 100 cada uma.

Treze anos atrás, nessa data, entrei no Second Life para levar minha carreira real ao metaverso e abri a primeira Clínica Psicológica em um mundo virtual.

Durante todos esses anos, sem interrupção, ouvi milhares de histórias sobre dores e pude expandir meu conhecimento sobre os distúrbios psíquicos que afetam os seres humanos. E, assim como no meu consultório na vida real, senti-me feliz em promover a reestruturação emocional dessas pessoas.  

Fiz muitos amigos de várias partes do mundo e ainda encanto-me com a beleza de nossa pluralidade, tradições e hábitos que nos tornam únicos.

Afinal, somos a humanidade.

Desejo agradecer a meus clientes, leitores e amigos por todo o seu apoio em todos esses anos e espero que possamos caminhar juntos por mais bons tempos.


Abraços Fraternos,

Irkisis Zinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit!

Google+ NewsAlloy button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner